The controller of the personal data of this e-store is UAB “LISKI” (hereinafter – the Company), company code: 302736865, which you can contact by phone +37060786777 or e-mail by mail: email@example.com If you do not agree with the conditions described in this Document, unfortunately, we will not be able to serve you and help you, since this Document is created in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union No. 2016/679 requirements (hereinafter – the Regulation), which provides for the right of the customer or e-store visitor to make a decision regarding the processing of personal data. Also, those under the age of 18 cannot provide us with any personal data in this E-shop.
E-store – our firstname.lastname@example.org store, which you are visiting now.
The Company is the personal data controller of our E-store, to which you agree to provide and transfer your personal data to third parties.
WHO IS THIS DOCUMENT FOR?
The conditions set out in this document will apply every time you visit our E-shop and use the services and content provided, for example:
• When registering;
• viewing and ordering products offered by us;
• by contacting us;
• providing us with goods or services;
• communicating with us in other ways.
These terms and conditions apply regardless of the type of device you use to visit our E-shop (mobile phone, tablet, computer, TV, etc.).
All data collected in the Store is processed and stored in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania. Also, available technical and administrative solutions are used to help ensure that the personal data you provide is protected against loss or unauthorized use.
We will notify you of changes to this Document by placing new information in this E-store, indicating the date of the update at the very top, which will be considered the new effective date of the Document.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED AND ON WHAT BASIS?
This e-shop processes your personal data obtained by one of the methods indicated below:
• personal data provided by customers and/or visitors to our website (name, surname, address, e-mail address, phone number, bank account details), which are used for the following purposes: filling out the account registration form, confirming the order of goods or services, sending us inquiries forms when returning goods;
• by visiting our E-store, we receive information about the device you use, its type, technical characteristics, operating system versions, browser versions used. This information is automatically obtained and provided to us by your browser.
• Fixing IP addresses that are used in our E-shop in order to have the opportunity to properly analyze this E-shop, trends, monitor the actions performed by users, for the general use of information.
• Data can be used, collected and processed for direct marketing purposes only if the customer gives consent with the right to withdraw it by sending an email to email@example.com or by responding to a subscription sent by us.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
• When visiting our E-store;
• When placing an order;
• When submitting a request;
• By agreeing to receive newsletters;
• In other ways by submitting your data in our Family Store.
HOW AND FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
• Personal data provided by customers and/or visitors to our E-shop is stored for 1 year after the last use of services or goods provided by firstname.lastname@example.org. After a period of 1 year, the stored personal data will be deleted in a way that will not allow them to be reproduced.
• In case of unforeseen circumstances, during which there is a threat to the security of personal data, we will take all measures to protect your data and will immediately inform you about it.
WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO?
Your personal data may be transferred to:
• to third parties performing order delivery service;
• Institutions belonging to the state of the Republic of Lithuania, persons who are assigned to perform the functions provided for by law;
• personal data processors, such as IT specialists, companies providing E-store and Company administration, payment intermediaries, accounting company or person, companies providing advertising services and other entities
ects that help us carry out our activities.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT:
• know about the processing of your personal data;
• familiarize yourself with our personal data processing policy and procedure;
• demand that incorrectly submitted personal data be corrected.
• demand to be forgotten, thus stopping any further processing of personal data and erasing available and stored personal data.
• apply for the restriction of your personal data if there is a legal basis.
• apply for the transfer of your personal data, which can only be carried out in the presence and provision of secure technical measures that would not have a negative impact on the security of personal data.
• opt out of the profiling and use of your personal data for marketing purposes. This data can be processed only with your express consent and with the possibility of withdrawing this consent at any time.
• submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the competent authority, if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the requirements of legal acts.
COOKIES AND THEIR USE
In order to improve the quality of your browsing on our website, cookies are used.
Cookies are information elements stored in your internet browser. They help to recognize you as a previous visitor to our website, save your visit history, adapt website content, ensure smooth operation of the website, and may also allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of website visits and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. By analyzing this data, we can improve our website and make it more user-friendly.
You can change the settings on your devices and delete saved cookies at any time. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser. You can find more detailed independent information about cookies on other websites, such as http://www.allaboutcookies.org, where you will find information on how to disable cookies, remove cookies that are already on your computer. To remove cookies from your mobile phone, read your phone’s user manual.
You can find the cookies used on our website here:
All intellectual property rights in the website and content (including photos) provided to the User belong to the Seller, and the information is protected by copyright laws and treaties worldwide.
The User may store, print or submit the Content only for his/her own personal use. The user has no rights to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise edit the content or submitted material in any form for commercial or personal use purposes.
You can submit requests, inquiries or complaints regarding the protection of your personal data by e-mail. by e-mail email@example.com Answers to such requests are provided no later than within 30 working days. If we are unable to help you, you have the right to contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile phone. Cookies help us identify your device and help us improve the functionality of our website and improve the quality of your browsing.
Cookies act as a memory for a specific page. When you visit the site again, it allows you to be identified and updates your settings that you have previously made, thus avoiding having to re-manage your settings each time you visit the site.
For more information on how to manage and remove cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies and their purpose
Technical cookies. Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. Without these cookies, our website would simply not work, so they are necessary for the website to work. This type of cookie is not passed on to third parties.
Functional cookies. Functional cookies are used to improve the functionality of our website, so with the help of these cookies we can improve the quality of your browsing on our website. Some examples of the use of these cookies are: The language you choose, the currency you use to store your shopping cart. These types of cookies are not passed on to third parties.
Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies allow us to get to know our website visitors better, they allow us to more effectively tailor our website to your needs and desires. For example, these cookies can show us which page our visitors visit most often. what needs to be improved and what we are doing badly.These cookies are not passed on to third parties.
Targeted or promotional cookies. Cookies or advertising cookies are used to show you relevant and relevant advertising. These cookies help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaign.
Social networking cookies. These are cookies that are stored on a user’s device to identify which social networks the user is using.
About Google Analytics Cookies
This website contains Google Analytics cookies created by Google Inc. They are used to improve the quality of content and adaptability to user needs. More detailed information about Google Analytics terms can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
If you do not want information about your actions on the website to be available in Google Analytics, activate the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881) extension.
About Google Adwords Cookies
In order to serve ads that are relevant only to you, we use third-party cookie information about your browsing habits provided to us by the Google AdWords tool. Third parties whose advertisements are displayed on our website may also store cookies in your browser. These cookies are also stored in order to analyze and track the number of clicks, the number of conversions no information that allows users to be personally identified. You can find the Google AdWords Terms and Conditions at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/